Professional Services Group
I-Grace's Professional Services Group offers a suite of services related to residential management and construction. These services, which support the other offerings of the firm, span a variety of areas including:
- Comprehensive Budgeting and Scheduling
- Pre-Construction & Strategic Analysis
- Feasibility, Zoning & Entitlement
- Shop Drawings
- Construction Administration
- Architectural Coordination
- Design Facilitation
- Consulting for Insurance Carriers
- Deficiency Reports & Claims Resolution
- Forensic and Post-Loss Estimating
- Advisory/Owner's Representation
- Owner's Household Manuals
The Professional Services Group is made up of specialists and experts in their fields, including Architects and Engineers, who complement their counterparts in the other business units. They are intimately familiar with a Client's project and have a vested interest in getting timely approvals, leading to greater efficiencies and fewer delays. The interaction between the Professional Services Group and other units is seamless; Clients will only ever have to make one phone call to get any residential need addressed.
"We strive for excellence. It is this daily quest that creates possibilities for excellence where mediocrity was only possible before. If the experience of working with our firm only meets expectations we fulfill our obligations and no more. If we exceed expectations, we are true to ourselves and our mission."